Vote in India

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Indiaforce, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Indiaforce

Indiaforce New Member

According to you guys how many of the educated mass in average goes for voting during election...?

What are the common reasons among people choosing not to vote?

2. tigerwoods

tigerwoods New Member

People don't vote out of ignorance and some of them like poor are busy in earning bread and butter for themselves so they dnt get time to vote.. actually they know the exact meaning of voting.. many people don't vote because they think that there would be no difference in voting.. politicians will remain the same as they are..

3. tigerwoods

tigerwoods New Member

This really sad to know a day before that cousins at my home and my neighbors also do not go for vote.. People must vote to select the right representative for the country. it is very important as it is important to breathe and eat..

4. karanthegreat

karanthegreat New Member

You are right.. The second reason is truly correct. Many people still thinks that Politicians never do a god job for the betterment of our country. This is the reson why they dont waste time in giving votes. But i think its not the fault of those peoples. Politicians themselves made the reason true..

5. quizzycal

quizzycal New Member

Vote or election is the essential aspect of the democratic country. In India the people has the voting power. They have the full right to choose the political leader who has the ability to rule and make improvement in the country. But it is also to be remembered that votes are not always conducted fairly. Many people found out that fake votes are done before they cast their vote.

6. warrior

warrior New Member

The political festival

Every time an election is due to be held I India we get to know the real nature of the political system. All the parties start their own campaigning and leave nothing untouched so that they can win the votes. In spite of such a large population India has been successful in conducting and choosing its government through a democratic process in which every citizen has equal rights.

7. Idiotbox

Idiotbox New Member

i think it is more of uneducated people who go for voting than the educated class people and this is the major reason why unwanted politicians and political parties come into power as they spend huge amounts of money in the rural areas to gain the trust of the localites.

8. R2India

R2India New Member

in my view voting in india is not done at full scale basis. many people do not even have their voter id cards and some people vote without voter id cards. the situation is pretty uneven as government is not able to provide voter id cards to the people at ease.

9. National

National New Member

many of the people in india do not practice the power of voting. the reason is that middle class and upper class people refrain from the dirty politics. so they never venture in and around these voting systems. only the poor go for votes as they are given fake promises of numerous things. but in the recent days even the people from upper section started voting and so there is little improvement in the number of voters

10. Leader

Leader New Member

I do not think that people of the rural areas go to vote in general. Their votes generally are being snatched or paid in the favor of the politician who give them money to survive for few days. When we talk about youngsters then the case is worst as they knowingly do not go out to vote as they are almost lost hope of being in the government and are unable to see any change in the corruption. they feel that the scenario will be the same no matter you vote or not.

11. Greatindia

Greatindia New Member

people in india are gradually realizing the power and importance of vote. more and more people are coming forward to vote as voting is being promoted by even celebrities on television. it was always the poor section of people who used to vote as only they were reached by politicians and asked for votes. but things have changed over the time and voting has become more rampant in india.

12. rekhagupta

rekhagupta New Member

I think people who are educated only realizing the things and importance of vote. otherwise many people are mere spectators and the strength of educated people is not that high in india where people more than 40% still living below the poverty line. The importance has to be realized among those people who do not know the significance of vote.