Traffic Pollice Corruption

Discussion in 'Law & Judiciary' started by Indiaforce, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Indiaforce

Indiaforce New Member

Can someone tell me where to complain about the corruption in traffic police.Recently I had gone to Delhi where the traffic police officer was pretty rude and asked for bribery for no fault of mine. i need to take action regarding him.

2. manpreet

manpreet New Member

Even if you complaint about traffic police then you will have to bribe them for taking out the solution to your problem.. they robbed people so well that you will not even recognize and you will be robbed.. lol

3. quizzycal

quizzycal New Member

A common corruption

Traffic Police Corruption is not new in India. In any traffic signals of any state of India we get to see the police in uniform are taking any amount of money by force from the people. They are taking bribes and there are proper laws that will prevent them from doing this. Police are the saviors of any country but they are behaving like the parasites and love to have the blood from others. The police men who are caught red handed they have to go through severe punishment and they may also dismiss from the Police Service.

4. quizzycal

quizzycal New Member

The most profitable service

Ever wondered how much a traffic police earns a day? You will be really surprises as it is a really huge amount. The constables don’t even need to touch their monthly salary and save all of it in the banks. Their luxuries are financed by the bribes that take from the truck and bus drivers. Sometimes they might slap an unnecessary fine on you and will siege you license unless you load their pockets.

5. Idiotbox

Idiotbox New Member

i think it is waste to go seek help from lower cadre officials. we should approach higher cadre officials to lodge complaints. the traffic policemen are always into making money by bribes. they do actual work less and take bribes more. the job of traffic men should be made for taking bribes rather than solving traffic problems. i think media should address such issues to higher officials

6. shailender

shailender New Member

You can't do anything about traffic Police, you can do one thing forget the incident as your best luck and hope you never have a bad luck again.

7. R2India

R2India New Member

these people are the most corrupt :) though they do not make much out of it, unlike our dear politicians and higher officials. actually traffic police make huge amounts of money from fines collected but i dont understand where does that money go?? the roads are the same.. broken, damaged badly, the traffic signal points do not work properly, no proper pedestrains, no proper parking areas...

8. livelyfire

livelyfire New Member

Media!!!! The best way to answer these corrupt policemen. But we can't blame all the policemen as this will injustice to the cops who are performing their duties really well. (I know the number is quite low, still)

Regards