School Fees Rs 9000 Per Month !

Discussion in 'Education' started by manpreet, Apr 15, 2010.

1. manpreet

manpreet New Member

I was surprised when I came to know about my brother's school fees... Its is surprisingly high.. He is studying in Kothari International School of Noida.. His school fees is rupees 9000 per month.. Amazing.. Why the authorities are doing this? Its an AC school but still is this much money per month is worth taking? :O

2. neha_s

neha_s New Member

Its because its an International school. The standard of teaching, that is, the teaching aids used, are that of an International standard. Common schools in our country lag too far behind. This forum says we are proud to be Indian. But just look at schools in UK and USA. Children over there do not need to come and study at home. They learn everything at school. They remember the lessons because they are taught in a different way. To send them to the next level, teachers assess students in a different way.

:)

3. subh11

subh11 New Member

This is really big issue.Avery big problem is that how can poor people get good education in this situation when monthly fees will be like that.

4. Tigerr

Tigerr New Member

this is really awful thing that school authorities are charging so exorbitantly. students should be imparted knowledge of high quality at low costs so that most of the students can afford the education. the perspective of school must be pointed towards quality education and education for all, rather than just for money.