Sachin Tendulkar We Salute You !

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tiger, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Tiger

Tiger New Member

Our very own Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar has created a record that most probably no cricketer in the world will be able to break easily.we Indians are Proud of you Sachin !

To touch the mark of 200 in a one day match was thought to be almost impossible. And Sachin has done it against one of the strongest opponents. Hats off to this great sports person!

He is a living legend. Achievement of Sachin Tendulkar is the spirit that unites whole India. Forgetting our region, state and religion, we cheer when he achieves something great. The recent success was also not different. The whole nation got an opportunity to express joy being a single entity. Sachin has given us one of the strongest reasons to be proud of. we salute this living legend.

At the age of 36, Tendulkar is still playing like a much younger player than his team mates. We may have to wait for decades to get such a cricketer. It’s the time to value his contributions that make us proud.

Many more potential players are living in the remote corners of India. Many of them can be groomed into world-class cricketers. We should have a sport policy to groom these cricketers. They have the potential to amaze the world by their skills.

In our country, the achievers don’t get due recognition during their life time. Only after their demise people start realizing their contributions and remember them on every occasion. We hope Sachin Tendulkar will get the most prestigious recognitions from our country so that he is inspired to achieve more.

2. newid7069

newid7069 New Member

Proud of sachin

We should all be proud of sachin's achievements.I firmly believe his inner strength comes from he being a devotee of Sri Sathya Sai Baba.We should all try to imbibe Sai Baba's values in our life and achieve the impossible

We Indians Love Sachin Tendulkar

Regards,
    Smita

3. arunpal_v

arunpal_v New Member

I too proud to be an greatest fan of my master blaster Sachin Tendulkar :)

4. ScorpionKing

ScorpionKing New Member

Making India proud

No one can beat Sachin...................Tendulkar is the Best Batsman in the cricket World.

And Sachin is a True Indian who is making India Proud

5. shashwat82

shashwat82 New Member

i can just say that
    I HAVE SEEN GOD.......HE OPENS FOR INDIA IN ONE DAY INTERNATIONALS....

6. saledekho

saledekho Guest

For Sachin i can say this thing

He is a god for us in cricket we are very lucky people because we can see play him.
    Few Line for sachin

Sare jahan se accha
    Sachin Tendulkar hamara

Chears For sachin

7. ScorpionKing

ScorpionKing New Member

Yes, We should proud on our Master Blaster Sachin ! He is the Best , No one can Beat Him !

8. hira101

hira101 New Member

yes Sachin Tendulkar is the good and legend player in the Indian team which can change the game anytime towards India side and he can also make this world cup as the most memorable world cup of his life so i hope he will perform well in this world cup 2011 .

9. rockingpreeti4u

rockingpreeti4u New Member

Sachin is a great batsman... He is the winner... No one can take up its place..

10. Idiotbox

Idiotbox New Member

truly sachin is a living legend of indian cricket. he has been playing cricket since many years and has lots of experience in this game. the best part of him is that he has done great almost during all his tenure in the cricket. one of the most memorable moment of his cricket would be the humongous 200 scored by him in the one day match.. truly praise worthy cricketer!!

11. Leader

Leader New Member

Amazing man! If a person is good and dedicated to his work then there is no power in the whole world that snatches the crown from him. Same is the case with Sachin Tendulkar. He is the man! He is the real super Hero of India. India Pak match during the world cup is the recent example of the supremacy of God. It seems god was riding on Sachin's back during the whole match between the duo. Paki's missed so many catches of Sachin Tendulkar and this is the only reason why we won that match. When people are true by heart then God also help them in different ways!

12. Leader

Leader New Member

There was a famous quote of Shakespeare "what's in the name" sorry Mr. Shakespeare because there is a man who proved you wrong because as long as this man is concerned "sirf naam hi kafi hai" and the name is SACHIN TENDULKAR. there is hardly any batting record in cricket book which is not conquered by this man and ruled like dictator in the largest democratic country of the world.

13. sweetangel

sweetangel New Member

Sachin Tendulkar is indeed an icon for all the cricket craziest fans! He is the living legend who has taken cricket to new milestones and has developed his techniques over time. When he entered in to the world of cricket he was mere 16 years old and he showed the whole nation by his batting and bowling that if you have talent your age does not matter. We all salute this sports icon.

14. newsonline11

newsonline11 New Member

We salute the great Indian who single handled carry’s our team’s hopes all these 21 years and many more years to come. Sachin Tendulkar is the Superman for the India Team.

15. khushboo

khushboo New Member

Sachin tendulkar is indeed a great player and has made many centuries. There are several records on his name and he is considered as the best among the best players of the cricket field. He is also known for his down to earth attitude and is very humble. Parents wants their child to be like him. Though there were several cases and scandals in which he was dragged but all went wrong. We salute such a great player.

16. indiangirl

indiangirl New Member

Sachin Tendulkar is definitely a living legend.At such an early age achieving so much is worth saluting him.By hitting a 200 in a ODI is unbelievable but true.Sachin Tendulkar can rightly be said as a Master Blaster.He is currently being nominated as a right candidate for the Bharat Ratna.Sachin Tendulkar is the only cricketer to have accomplisfhed 100 centuries in international cricket including ODI's and TEST Cricket.He is worth saluting.

17. sourabh_odigma

sourabh_odigma New Member

cheers for sachin! He is one of the greatest batsman or sportsperson ever India produced!

18. bharat

bharat New Member

The achievements of Sachin Tendulkar cannot be matched with any one in the field of cricket. He has made India proud with his brilliant performance every time. He has made India win several matches with his brilliant batting and has made a World Record of 100 centuries. We salute you for making India as well as Indians proud.

19. traveller

traveller New Member

Sachin Tendulkar is a legend of Indian Cricket. He has always made India Proud with his performance in International Cricket. We as Proud Indian definitely Salute Sachin Tendulkar for his outstanding performance. He has made several world records and there is a very little chance of breaking it. There can never be another Sachin Tendulakar in the field of cricket.

20. rahul saxena

rahul saxena New Member

Sachin is the real God of Cricket. I wish i could be with him always as his Personal Assistant so that i can stay with him always and everywhere. :)