Raj Thackeray and his Regional Politics

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Sunirmal Ray, Nov 23, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Sunirmal Ray

Sunirmal Ray New Member

In this context, let me give my views for every Indian to consider.

A) India has been facing leadership crisiss since last few years .At present , there is none in the STATESMAN stature who has a big heart and wisdom beyond party politics who can command and can give direction to the nation.

B) Vacuums created are being filled up by some Tom, Dick & Herry, who are hungry for TV publicity and doing nonsense to create difference among fellow countrymen.Old dirty concept of divide & rule policy is being followed among the poor countrymen in the name of language/provincial/religion differences. Tout politicians (political brokers i: e waste of by- product of Indian democratic system) have been planning to achieve the magic number in State assembly & Parliament for power, compromising with such dangerous elements, continuously lowering the image of this nation.

C) Maharashtra gave birth great leader like Lokmanya Tilak, Vir savarkar, who fought against British for freedom of India and not for Maratha Manush. Lal,Bal Pal (Lala Rajpat Rai from Punjab. Bal Gangadhar Tilak from Maharashtra & Bipin Chandra Pal from Bengal) were the Icon of Indian freedom movement. Founder of Sawraj Party,gave the first blow to British asking independence for million of Indians.

D) Vandematarm Mantra wrote by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee not to worship mother Bengal, but Mother India, Inspired million of Indian even today and every Indian should feel proud to utter Vande Matarm. Thanks to great singer A.R Rahaman for composing such good musical orchestra on Bandhe Mataram. Vivekananda & Tagore's concept of United India had only inspired Gandhi Ji to call for freedom movement from Gujarat to Assam & Kashmir to Kanya Kumarika. Those who sacrificed their lives and gave their yesterday for our Today must not be tarnished by some stupid Gundas

In INF of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, There had been many Marathi, Sikhs, Muslim, Tamil, Kashmirs..

Nation who forgets their past glory shall be destroyed like Yaduvanshi of Lord Krishna

E) May I ask the so called guardian of Mumbai, that if he and his son & nephew drives out all north Indian from Mumbai, who will work in Mumbai Textile mills , port, Railway station, Hotel, Restaurant.? Who will work in building big towers in Mumbai? Do they know how Mumbai economy has been flourishing by the hard work of North Indian? What values they have been adding to keep business capital of India alive since year together with a minimum comfort & remuneration. Those timid chicken hearted Tom Dick & herry, they don't know what they are doing.

F) We cannot allow our mother land to be divided by some stupid hooligans. We must not allow spreading poison of differences among fellow countrymen, who are our brothers & sisters.

g) I can recall, once in seventies, there had been a provocation of rioting against Sikh communities at Kolkata. The than CM Jyoti Basu immediately came down from writers building marched on the street of Kolkata along with mass to save all Sikh brothers & sisters.

It is the specialty in Kolkata that Sikhs are local Taxi Drivers. It is the beauty of Kolkata that Gujarati,Maroaries, Bihari & few lac people from Orissa & UP are living in this metro and consider this place as their own place.There are Sikh & Bihari MP & MLA in Bengal . Here we, speak Hindi with a Hindi speaking people. Amitabh Bacchan would be more safer in Kolkata then Mumbai.

g) Sachin Tendulkar is national asse.Lata Mangeshar is our living Saraswati. Sunil Gavaskar is pride of India. They took birth in soil of Mumbai, but they are very much Indian and every Indian from north to south, east to west love them as our national pride.I pray to them to come out bravely to save the true image of Mumbai and India.Nation wants price from you for their love & affection bestowed upon you since few decades.

Jaihind

Sunirmal Ray

2. Sachin_mourya

Sachin_mourya New Member

It is better to stop fighting on language and start living with brotherhood.Its all about media who is making mountain of mole.such incidence in legislature could not have happen if media didn't hyped it.only that language would survive in world which adopt other word of other language in in its heart.

if raj and other party would continue with this riots. their own language would washed out of the world, instead of promoting their language they are downsizing other.this way hindi itself grow and would have a golden history.

Regards
    Sachin Maurya

3. nagshar

nagshar New Member

problem like raj thackray is not for rest of india because raj has no courage to enter in the Hindi speaking zone of india.problem is there in Maharashtra.some of the Marathi people are not truly accepting India as one and thus they have voted to raj thackray's party MNS.They don't want RBI stock exchange industries on national basis.Congress lead central government is grateful to raj thackray as he sabotaged shivsena votes that led to congress victory so they will not allow his supression rather keep this alive as for as possible, it is the key they will use in coming days also in elections.it will be interesting to see what sonia says to hindi speaking people on this issue till now they have not taken any stand on this issue.Let raj thackray dream of the situation when all marathis vote him on this issue .what mumbai it will be if RBI IIT stockmarket national companies are out of Mumbai only marathi films are produced in there.Let Tata , ambani , wipro , birla etc shift from mumbai to other states , railway headquarter shifted elsewhere .I think raj wants this?

4. AKSIN

AKSIN New Member

Burden of India

Please don't talk about this Raj Thackeray at all,These Kind of Politicians are burden for India.

5. adrenalin

adrenalin New Member

Raj Thackeray, his party MNS and also the Shiv Sena are a bunch of jokers. I don't think there is anymore I should add to it.

6. ravi_kumar

ravi_kumar New Member

I strongly believe in the fact that Marathi Hero Raj Thakeray is making a mockery of this nation and its unity. It would not be wrong if he is called an Anti Social Element dividing the Nation on the linguistic basis and as it seems He is trying to become Jinnah number 2 in the History of India for his own Selfish Needs.

God Bless India !

7. Desi

Desi New Member

Shame on political parties

It is a shame on these Kind of Indian political parties to divide India on the basis of religion, language and caste. Raj Thackeray and his followers are doing the same thing that divide Maharashtra on the basis of language which is not tolerable.