Rahul Gandhi next Prime Minister

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by priyanka.sinha, Jun 21, 2011.

1. priyanka.sinha

priyanka.sinha New Member

Rahul Gandhi turned 41 on 19th of June 2011, Indian Politician and general secretary of Congress Digvijay Singh feels that Rahul Gandhi now fulfills the criteria of maturity of age and exposure to Indian politics to become the Prime Minister of India. Digvijay Singh also said it is just the right time for Rahul Gandhi to take over as Prime Minister.

I think Digvijay Singh is right, India really needs a Young Dynamic Leader so Rahul Gandhi should step in now, what do you Proud Indians feel?

2. Greatindia

Greatindia New Member

india does need a young prime minister but then he or she must have some achievements. barely being famous due to names does not qualify one to become a prime minister of india. there should be enough qualities and capabilities to make independent decisions. i think parties must make a rational choice while electing a prime minister.

3. Leader

Leader New Member

I believe that Rahul Gandhi has some sort of patriotism and value for the country when compared with other politicians. He has that admiration power and strong will to do something for the country that reflects from his face. I think he can make a good PM in comparison to Manmohan singh and We shoudl all give him one chance to prove himself.

4. rekhagupta

rekhagupta New Member

I do not think personally that Rahul Gandhi can be a good Prime Minister or the next PM. He has the name of the Gandhi Family but he is not at all capable of becoming a PM and is quite immature. Solving problems of people does not mean you will go on road and start keeping fast. Though it is a right of people but still a mature person will not do that for sure. There are several other ways as well. He has the power then why do not he use it for the people's welfare?

5. bharat

bharat New Member

India definitely needs a young and dynamic leader but in my opinion, Rahul Gandhi is not the right choice. He is not good as a leader and he has proved his incapability as a leader in the UP elections. He is not capable of becoming the Prime Minister of India as he does not possess any leadership qualities. He should work on becoming a good leader and make his own views instead of following others if he wants to become the PM of India.

6. traveller

traveller New Member

I agree with you that India need a young and dynamic leader but Rahul Gandhi is definitely not the right choice. He is not apt for the position of Prime Minister of India. He is still not capable of becoming the leader of a nation that needs a dynamic leader who can change the whole scenario of the nation. Rahul Gandhi has already proved his incompetence and he will only be a so-call Prime Minister and in reality if he becomes one.