Patriotic SMS

Discussion in 'Patriots and Patriotism' started by Nidhi, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Nidhi

Nidhi New Member

Patriotic SMS collection for members of Proud to be Indian group. Patriotism is a heartfelt emotion and can be expressed clearly through an SMS by writing the right words. But sometimes it is difficult to convert this strong emotion into precise words. The following are sample patriotic SMS messages that can be used.

I am proud to be an Indian and i also love my country, because it gives me all the charming and good thoughts to contain my life in right way, and give me lesson that how can i serve my life to save and protect it, may God protect my country

Punjab FOR fighting
    Bengal FOR writing
    Maharashtra FOR victory
    Karnataka FOR silk
    Haryana FOR milk
    Kerala FOR brains
    UP FOR grains
    Himachal FOR apples
    Orissa FOR temples
    MP FOR tribles
    Bihar FOR minerals
    States FOR unity
    INDIA FOR INTEGRITY
    so be proud to be an Indian

28 States
    7 union territories
    1618 Languages
    6400 Castes
    6 Religion
    6 Ethnic Groups
    29 Major festivals
    & 1 Country!
    Be Proud to be an Indian

1. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    2. The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    3. If not other than our common ground to meet, let me remember the anonymous, for once at least, beyond the patriotic floats display on a Republic Day.
    4. No nation is perfect, it needs to be made perfect” . . . Happy Independence day.
    5. Independence day is a good time to examine who we are and how we got here.
    6. Other Might Have Forgotten But Never Can I The Flag Of My Country Furls Very High Happy Republic Day
    7. Some Like Sunday, Some like Monday, But i like One Day And that is Independence Day
    8. Independence a Precious gift of God. May We Always Remain Independent. Jai Hind !
    9. Nahi sirf Jashn Manana, Nahi sirf Jhande Lehrana, Yeh Kaafi nahi hai watanparasti, Yadon ko nahi bhulana, Jo Qurbaan hue, Unke lafzon ko aage badhana, Khuda ke liye nahi .. Zindagi Watan k liye Nibhana..
    10. No nation is perfect, It needs to b made perfect!! So give your best for our nation!!