Patriotic Facebook Status Messages

Discussion in 'Patriots and Patriotism' started by Nidhi, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Nidhi

Nidhi New Member

I love you mother India and I promise to do everything I can to defend you against terrorism, natural calamities and problems like illiteracy and poverty.

I will be there for you always the way you have been there for me dear motherland. Please give me the strength to encourage more citizens to work for your well being.

The progress of a nation depends on the individuals residing in it. So let us be responsible citizens and educate our children so that they can grow up and make this country proud.

To this beautiful country and the amazing people, I make a promise of safeguarding them against any negativity by being a positive person myself. Hats off to my motherland.

Remember that we belong to this nation and it is our duty to respect it and its culture. We should take every little step to increase productivity which shall bring profits to the country.

The national flag, when it flutters, makes me feel proud of being a citizen of this nation which has so beautifully come out of all the negativity and secured a place for itself in the international arena.