NSG commandos in BEST buses

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by Army2479, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Army2479

Army2479 New Member

I wonder how come the media didn't raise any issue or if anyone noticed about the commandos being taken in BEST buses...i mean its such a disgrace that the VIPs, ministers, the filmstars get such a better treatment and the real heroes are taken in local buses ?

2. vijay

vijay New Member

congrates

congrates for compliting ur task and good luck for saving many lifes :)

3. Warriors

Warriors New Member

Well Hats off to all NSG commandos & other people who are directly or indirectly involved in freeing mumbai from terror :)

What a shame and disgrace to every citizen of India that the elite NSG Force was transported into ordinary BEST buses,whereas our cricketers are transported into state of the art luxury buses, these soldiers lay down their lives to protect every Indian and cricketers get paid even if they lose a match,we worship these cricketers and forget the martyrdom of these brave soldiers.The Jawans should be paid the salaries of the cricketers and the cricketers should be paid the salaries of the Jawans.

Do not worry about those who have come through boats...Our Armed forces can easily defeat them.WORRY about those who have come through votes....at present those are our REAL ENEMIES.. , my fellow Indians let's utilize our votes sensibly , that's the least we can do.

Jai Hind

4. sikh_warrior

sikh_warrior New Member

you guys will see changes the way indians react now. you will see changes in the functioning of the indian system, that we hated to much!

jai hind