My Pride MY India

Discussion in 'India' started by nidhisood, May 1, 2011.

1. nidhisood

nidhisood New Member

Ever seen the Indian soldier standing guard in great peril, sacrificing his sleep and comfort for yours ? Do you know what courage and spirit it takes to stand up to enemies who threaten your nations very existence, enemies who will stop at nothing to get past him..yet he stands firm for he knows when he gives up his sleep 100 crore indians sleep peacefully. This is HIS pride HIS India...what is yours ?

2. rekhagupta

rekhagupta New Member

When ever a lady or any one needs help I usually forget all my important work and help the people out no matter if they need a small or big help. crossing a road, need a hospital assistance or in whatever form they need a help from me I just do that.. This is my pride and my india. In fact I actually arouse people by my different patriotic blog to do some great things for inida and think beyond their selfish interest. Between this is the case with everyone. :D

3. Leader

Leader New Member

People do different things in a different way for their country. Like rekha has her own verdict and you have your own way to do things for the nation. Similarly my way is different from others as well. I simply cannot bribe give bribe. I am very much against this no matter if I will not get admission in the college i wanted due to bribe. This is my pride and my nation :)

4. National

National New Member

i take pride in helping elders who are needy.. usually i take visits to oldage homes and try contributing something from my end..usually its eatables... i also take pride in motivating people by writing interesting stuff on blogs and interactive sites. as a citizen i think i fulfill atleast some of my responsibilities :D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011