Mayawati as PM

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Indiaforce, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Indiaforce

Indiaforce New Member

So what do you think, Mayawati would be a good Prime minister if she becomes by chance? Personally, I will not prefer such occurrence as i don't think she possess that caliber to rule a country prosperously.

2. tigerwoods

tigerwoods New Member

Not at all.. com'on spare me the horror.. I just cannot see her becoming the prime minister.. If she could have been a PM by any chance then she would convert the whole country into the park where all BR Ambedkar's statue would be found.. hahaha

3. karanthegreat

karanthegreat New Member

he he good one. She should not be the Prime Minister of our country. Our Country needs development in ares like the water, electricity etc.. We dont need any development on Parks only...

4. rujju

rujju New Member

Our PM was never a elected body

Our PM has never contested any election. Sonia Gandhi knows nothing about Indian Demography. She is not able to even speak any Indian language properly what she would be knowing about Indian culture you can judge from it. still she is the most powerful lady of the country. It only depends on news Media who they want to see at the top & the news Media is guided by the industrialists of the country. These industrialists also influence the govt. working & even politics but very silently. They want to grab each single land of the planet for their factories even anybody's house if it can give them profits.
    On other side a lady who never talks to media & who talk of equality of all races irrespective of caste or religion. How can she become PM when she is not backed by Tata or ambani's neither she has opted to.
    Besides Indian people are racist hence they want white to govern a country but no black

5. warrior

warrior New Member

Is the prime ministerial chair a joke?

Does Mayawati even know what it needs to be the prime minister of a country? The power hungry politicians just don’t know where to stop dreaming. The political system does allow anyone to contest for the election but I can’t ever imagine Mayawati giving a press conference as a PM. She simply doesn’t have the capability. Mayawati as PM is a big no-no.

6. Suryavanshi

Suryavanshi New Member

Honestly, Matawati is not good as a leader, and talking about giving her the head position, is like committing suicide. A leader who is pretty happy wearing a garland of 5 crores, without even giving a thought towards the people who need money and help form the government, is surely not a right leader. She spends tons of rupees in decorating parks and statues, when there is least attention given to the basic infrastructure requirement. A PM is not only a leader, he or she is the mirror of his or her country. When as a leader, she cannot think right, communicated right and solve problems effectively; then surely she does not deserve this position.