Light your own lamp :: Apna law khud jalao

Discussion in 'Women' started by mayankshukla1, Nov 1, 2009.

1. mayankshukla1

mayankshukla1 New Member

Dear all,

To uplift women lots of government are giving reservations.But it is not an effective solution to the problem.

I went to panchayat raj bheken Rajisthan.The sarpanch was a woman and when I asked her to sign on my inspection sheet her response was " yee! kahengay to kar dungi ".Due to reservation old sarpanch transferred her post to her wife but she is still nothing.

My own ward-62 Indore is a woman`s ward.The congress leader is a woman who do has husband or father but her sons want to be active in politics.Whereas winning candidate of BJP has father,husband and son all interested in politics.Now aunty always says "let my son come"or" let my husband come" etc.

A woman IAS Chandra Pradhan Assistant SP was in Indore for 15 days.She is now a 2 code officer.Only thing that brought her so up was her husband.He do not have any job but assist his wife.It is his effort and work she is at that place.

60% of women suffer from deficiency of hemoglobin.More then 5000 NGOs and 4 main offices of government on girl`s health are facing these figures of 2007-2008 senses.

I would also like to tell you that woman like Dr. Anuradha are working in village for past 2 decades to improve health in interior of the country.
    When I asked her about Upliftment of woman, her response was "We have to light our own lamp.You can give us lamp,spirit,lighter etc. but we have to lit it ourself."