Is Computers, the only science we Indians know ?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by kousikmca, Aug 22, 2009.

1. kousikmca

kousikmca New Member

I came across this forum and expected discussions about Science. Maybe some Physical, Biological, Mathematical etc discussions. But I see only computer related topics. Is computers the only science that India is interested about ?

2. Tigerr

Tigerr New Member

i do not think so because we are advancing slowly in biological and medicinal sciences. lots of research is going on pharmaceuticals these days as companies are now a days spending money on R&D segment. there are various botanical researches going on too in various central research institutes.

3. INDIAN shashikant

INDIAN shashikant New Member

I think Computers have become Integral part of life ..........if u want to capture the world , Computer could be your best weapon to capture world

4. Idiotbox

Idiotbox New Member

i think people are thinking that since there are more and more computer engineers in india, computer science is the only one which is developing amongst us. but i think this is not the case. all the sciences including medical, pharmaceuticals, mechanical, electronic are developing equally. we need more funds to develop the research and development of products.

5. shailender

shailender New Member

This is a complete forum where you can discuss everything. So don't get frustrated ask whatever you want and share whatever you want.

6. kiranmdk

kiranmdk New Member

Indians are mostly into the IT field these days. I personally feel We Indians are into every field. May be it is science, engineer, medicine. Every where we find a Indian. These days most of the Indians get settled in abroad or wish to get settled in foreign countries.