Indian working in england

Discussion in 'Indians Abroad' started by dhiraaz, Apr 9, 2009.

1. dhiraaz

dhiraaz New Member

I had no chance to work in India. I tried many ways but can't find suitable job for me so i decided to to England.now i m set on my profession.i know i did right thing for my career but it seems someone that there was no reason to leave India.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009

2. kousikmca

kousikmca New Member

What u did is correct.. as per ur career

People have a valid reason to leave India. Nothing bad in it..

3. Desi_Boi

Desi_Boi New Member

You are a world citizen you are free to live where you want :cool:

4. kousikmca

kousikmca New Member

:)

World citizen... whats that ?

5. arun4444

arun4444 New Member

india is india we all love it weather we r there or not and that matters.

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

if you look at it professionally, I'd say its a Good Move, becuase you are EARNING LOT MORE than you would have earned.

Personally, Yeah if you are attached to your country, living in a different country, you start feeling like an alien, just give it some time, sooner or later you'll start accepting this new country and this new country will accept you too :)

7. reader_007

reader_007 New Member

Live anywhere, but keep working towards making our country a better place to be.

One of which is help improving literacy.

8. Suryavanshi

Suryavanshi New Member

This is a very bitter truth that most of the people, who move out of India, usually do this because they fail to find a suitable job. Though somewhere, people know this fact, but they still want to cling that one should not leave his or her country. Well both things have equal weight age, and to balance that, if after setting well abroad, if someone still feels great for his or her country, the they should look for some options that can help their country grow.