Dinesh Dwivedi - A 13 Years Old proud indian who teaches IIT aspirents

Discussion in 'Inspiring' started by ILoveindia, Feb 19, 2015.

1. ILoveindia

ILoveindia New Member

11 year old ‘Dinesh Dwivedi’ has never been to school, but he is able to solve toughest mathematics problems in minutes. He also imparts tutions to students preparing for most toughest entrance exam for engineering (IIT-JEE).

Living in a small rented room along with his father, elder brother and sister in Mutthiganj, Dinesh is favourite ‘guruji’ to hundreds of students who dream of cracking IIT but cannot afford expensive coaching classes.

Nearly 250 students are coaching under this wonder kid and are hoping to make it big, with the child having had a brilliant track record in training up aspirants .

After just four months of coaching 8 out of 12 students cleared the AIEEE, whereas four cleared the SSC. Surprisingly,
    There are lots of people who are ready to pay any price for a seat in his class, but they are unable to get a seat.

The students studying under him are free to ask any question and raise any kind of doubts while teaching. This superbrain is able to solve the problem in a jiffy, without books and notes in hand. His fame is not just restricted to Allahabad. Students from different districts of the area come to his class for guidance while preparing for competitive examinations.

Dinesh Dwivedi, the 11 year old Engineering Teacher claims, “I never went to school and whatever I have learnt I have learnt at home. I am teaching IIT students from last year. I teach Physics, Chemistry and Maths.”

The child when asked of this extraordinary brain and its capacity, he says, his plans are to become an IAS and serve the country. He also wishes to make some groundbreaking discovery in the field of science.