Difference Beween National song & National Anthem ?

Discussion in 'Patriots and Patriotism' started by undertaker, Apr 14, 2009.

1. undertaker

undertaker New Member

Anyone can tell me the differentiate between national song & national anthem

2. indianbeep

indianbeep New Member

National anthem has to be sung in 53 seconds but national song can vary..that is the one difference i know..

3. jangirsaab

jangirsaab New Member

difference between song and national anthem

dear sr
    difference between national song and national anthem till I know is that song may be different as the time but from our freedom our national anthem is same that which is today . our national anthem would be same in whole india and in each part it would be sung in a same way but national song can be different not totally but it may be vary as it like this that kar chale hum fida jano tan sathiyo, ye desh hai veer jawano ka and so on but on the name of national anthem each indian would consider same name as "jan gan man " second big difference is that we can sing national anthem at special moment in schools and at nationa days and songs can be sung anywhere anytime by sleeping or by doing something sp. but when national anthem is sung by any indian then person who is listening it it is his/her duty to respect our nat anthem.

4. Indian

Indian New Member

National anthem has been defined as generally patriotic musical composition that is formally recognised by a country's government, and it expresses the popular feeling of the country. It is used in official ceremenies. National song is also similar, one can just assume that it missed the bus :p

In India our national anthem is Jan Gan Man....and national song is Vande Matram...However, their are certain countries in the wrold wherein both are just the same or ony the national anthem exsist................