Best 3G Internet Service in India

Discussion in 'Technology' started by culture, Sep 23, 2011.

1. culture

culture New Member

3G Internet services in India are growing and reaching the people rapidly. Almost all the top Telecom service providers in India are providing 3G services but the plans are little costlier when compared to the 2G. AIRTEL, RELIANCE, TATA and IDEA are the top 3G providers, however BSNL 3G is also good but you may have to face the hassles in getting the connection.

2. Student

Student New Member

I feel Airtel is the best 3G internet service provider because the connectivity and speed are just perfect. Though the pricing is little higher, airtel guarantees a good service. Although my friends say Reliance 3G and Tata Photon 3G are also reliable. What do you think?

3. youthens

youthens New Member

In my opinion, Reliance 3G offers amazing service along with great speed and connectivity. It comes at a very affordable price and offers reliable connection. Airtel also offers great 3G service but it comes little costly and this makes is less popular among users. There are several other mobile service provider but their 3G services are not upto the mark.

4. Bharatiya

Bharatiya New Member

Many say that Airtel is the best 3G service provider but even Airtel's service has taken a hit. I've been using Airtel's 3G internet service on my dongle, but the connectivity and speed seems to be of 2G. I don't know if its the problem with my area in which i live. Anybody with this sort of problem?