baba ramdev on hunger strike at Ramlila Ground

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Alisha Sharma, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Alisha Sharma

Alisha Sharma New Member

After Anna Hazare now Baba Ramdev is going on hunger strike against corruption since Saturday.

Another hit for the government to take corruption seriously.

2. National

National New Member

it feels good to see that atleast some people are rising against corruption and taking a strong stand. being responsible citizens of this nation, we should support these calls and join hands with them to put a hold on corruption. gov must realize that people are becoming aware of its misdeeds and it should now stop all its malpractices and also put a curb on corruption by accepting the terms putforth by baba ramdev and his allies.

3. rekhagupta

rekhagupta New Member

I have not heard the news about baba ramdev going on hunger strike to fight against corruption.. If this is happening then it must be a great sitback for the government as they don't expect these things from the celebrities and people who have a name. In fact such people are getting support of not only celebrities but the mass as well. This is indeed a good and courageous step from the side of baba ramdev and we all are with them.

4. anticorrution

anticorrution New Member

baba Ramdev is doing really a nice job and we should be with him in his movement against corruption so vote for him on vote against corruption. I support BABA RAMDEV !

5. Greatindia

Greatindia New Member

baba ramdev has taken a very peaceful stance against the corruption in our country. i dont think going on hunger strike is violent or provocative in anyways. yet the gathering was disrupted inhumanly by the protectors of law and people. i think we should support his noble cause and criticize the governments heinous acts to suppress the voice against corruption.