Baba assimilating his force!

Discussion in 'Issues of India' started by National, Jun 8, 2011.

1. National

National New Member

Baba ram dev was found giving a speech in which he said he will train about 10000 men to combat police so that he can continue his agitation against corruption and black money. Do you think there would be a new revolution against corruption because never such a initiative was seen in history of free india where people stand against police to combat them one on one!??

2. Leader

Leader New Member

Ramdev is taking a great action against the corruption and black money. He asked government the right thing to take action against the people who's money is banked in the foreign countries. That money if declared nation's property then there will be no one in india who will live below poverty line. And it has been assumed that the money which is banked in other countries bank is compared to the 5 years budget of india. So I guess the revolution is for all good and will show some of the great results. Lets hope for the best and prepare for the worst!

3. Greatindia

Greatindia New Member

i think baba ramdev has now calmed down as he has faced the wrath of corrupt people and government on their side. he should be strong and not fall ill to these confrontations from corrupt people, else we cannot expect to root out corruption. when he has the support of people, i think he must stand still against whatever comes and fight against corruption, for he is backed by a huge indian population.

4. newsonline11

newsonline11 New Member

Yoga guru baba ramdev taking the good decision against goverment of india,he shows there strength against goverment,to take back the black money from foreign banks..This black money is over national property.So this is great revolution starts by baba ramdev...whole counrty with us..but i am nor agree with decision to plan there own Army of 10000 of people...This is over nation,and we cant tolerate this kind of strategies against nation..

5. culture

culture New Member

Baba ram dev has now fallen calm and cold. He is no more trying to venture into campaign against corruption and black money after he faced the torments of Indian politics and government tactics. I think he also lacked a little technical knowledge unlike Anna Hazare and his team who are sound in technicalities of the law and order which is why Baba was an easy target for the government.