Ajj Tak News Channel don't deserve No.1 Position

Discussion in 'News & Media' started by iAMCA2020, May 17, 2011.

1. iAMCA2020

iAMCA2020 New Member

I want to know who will decide to give number one position to Media,is it PTI ,Government , public poll or by itself?

I think The Ajj Tak don't DESERVE the No.1 position at all cost and how can it be at No.1 position ? They don't even have Standard Studio like NDTV ,they only have computerized graphics studio,no best anchors,no best experts and they themselves judge and speculate. This is the worst Hindi News Channel in India,they always dream to be number one and want to take their channel to no.1 position by hook or by crook,so they don't care what real News is .They play the tactics Logo ki dill or dimaagh may dar or khauf paida karo,paisa or rupaiya ki lalaz dikhao or sabb kuch masala khichidi jo bi ho dikhao.

2. R2India

R2India New Member

i do agree.. aaj tak is noways number one.. its no where in top 5 news channels also. there are absolutely no standards in what they show. all stupid graphics and scary voice behind the screen. the news readers are also not of any standards. the channel keeps showing all fake things and luring innocent people to watch it just for the sake of making money

3. Greatindia

Greatindia New Member

Almost all news channels brag of being number one but this does not certify them being number one. I guess there should be some authority to rate the news channels and give them grades, so that all this monopoly of these news channels stop and they shall start working more sincerely towards their actual motive.

4. khushboo

khushboo New Member

I think there is no such news channel as of now that deserves to be on a number 1 position. all news channels are displaying one story and that story is all about TRP's. The game of trp is so bad that they do not feel hesitate to show the vulgarity on the channel on the name of scam. I just do not agree with the number 1 news channel labels.

5. newsonline11

newsonline11 New Member

yes i agree,aajtak is not only channel who deserve the no 1 position in the media channel..still there is other media channel like NDTV,IBN7 etc..who deserve alot,so according to me..there is dramatically changes in the media level...if some body asking abt the fake news and making money abt this thng...den this thng is wrong...its all done as a business pupose..

6. khushboo

khushboo New Member

Definitely, I agree with this statement. Aaj Tak news channel does not deserve to be the number one news channel as there are many shows that they show are completely based on the fake stories such as swarg ka rasta and all. What happened to today's media house? they are simply behind TRP's. They are actually forgetting the responsibility of showing the real stuff to the people.